Saturday, June 27, 2009

Custom Made Scepter Pen


If you would like a similar pen to the one shown above, I would love to make one for you. I have many stock woods to choose from: ebony, waterfall bubinga, quilted maple, wenge, Bethlehem olivewood, African blackwood, Tulipwood, Pink Ivory, Cocobolo, and many other highly figureded woods which I would do for $168.00 Plus Shipping. I have antler too for an additional $25. The current ebay price (The great equalizer) is $159-$209 for these pens. If its a wood I have to special order, including rare woods (Spalted Avacado, Curly Mango, Koa, Snakewood, etc) we can work out the specifics. If it is an instock order, I can probably get it to you in a week. These can be Fountain Pen or rollerball. Your choice. They come with a Black or Rosewood presentation Box. I take Paypal or Check. Click the email button on the side of the blog or send to sfroelich at aol dot com Sorry for spelling out but hackers and spammers have ruined the fun.

No comments: